Here’s a quick roundup of all the new things to read with your morning coffee.
- There’s a new Marriott Beta hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina that is testing out services like personal Netflix login, no check-in desk and lots of other cool features that just might make it into their new hotels.
- take a look at Live Learn Venture’s Ultimate Travel Gift Guide for those travelers on your holiday shopping list (or yourself.)
- Want to know the secret behind Italy’s rarest pasta? Well, hopefully I eat it before you, then you can just ask me.
- Learn how Funworks injects improv, sketch comedy and legit fun into creativity with amazing results.
- Ever get stuck with a problem that you just can’t tackle? Maybe try thinking like a kid, which has been shown to spur creativity.
- Artist Gabriel Dawe forms a colorful spectrum in the San Antonio airport. This is something I can’t wait to check out.
- So if you’re one of the three people who haven’t seen the Logan trailer just yet, here’s your chance. Three words; Wolverine, Johnny Cash, PatStew.
- I grew up with a Nintendo Entertainment System and the new Switch from Nintendo looks like a chance for the company to reclaim its market share in the video game world through innovation.
- So the Cubs are finally in the World Series again and even though Game 1 didn’t go their way, there’s lots to be hopeful for.